My commute to work is 40 minutes to and from, I know that’s crazy right but when you do what you love you make the drive. I am a high school teacher, a mom, wife, daughter , friend and much more. I am constantly being pulled in a million directions but I always make it a priority to have a home cooked meal for my family at least five times a week. It can get hard at times with my crazy schedule and my son just started soccer so that adds to busy schedule. I am always looking for fast meals that also have nutritional value. This is one of my favorite meal to make for my family.
- Organic Brown Rice Thai Noodles
- 3 Tbs Sesame Oil
- 5 Tbs Sriracha
- 5 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 5 Tbs Peanut Sauce
- Veggies of your choice –I used broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, edamame and baby corn
- Cook the noodles following the direction
- Saute the veggies in olive oil
- Once noodles are fully cooked drain and transfer them to a large pan with the cooked veggies.
- Add Sesame Oil , Sriracha, Soy Sauce and Peanut Sauce
Optional –I added shrimp with Slap Yo Mamma seasoning for my husbands noodles.
I hope you all enjoy this very easy and quick meal.
Peace & Love,